DOT 407 Stainless Steel Tanker Trailers
Moving with safety and efficiency.
Manufactured with 316 stainless steel, each tanker holds 6,500 gallons and meets DOT 407 specifications to ensure safety.
Our DOT 407 Stainless Steel Tankers Provide:
- 6,500-gallon capacity
- 20″ full-opening manhole, hinged to front, manhole stop, 6-holdowns, Teflon gasket in cover
- Heat panel with 150 psi working pressure welded to bottom of vessel with standard traps and pressure relief, with ¾-inch NPT inlet and outlet, 18-inch wide panel
- Fiberglass insulation, 6″ compressed to 5″
- Belly-wrapped 22-gauge bright finish jacket, lapped seams, 18-gauge heads, lock seamed to jacket
- Stainless steel spilldam near center of trailer, with polyethylene drain hoses on each side
- Stainless steel box type overturns, per DOT specs, at spilldam and outboard of each cleanout
- Side ladder with dimpled channel rungs, side handrails, and grab handles
- 19-inch wide aluminum diamond type top walkway
- Petroleum refineries
- Chemical plants
- Environmental remediation