Air-Operated Diaphragm Pump
Transfer viscous fluids safely.
Ironclad’s AOD pumps are cost-effective and simply require an air supply. Versatile enough to transfer liquids of varying viscosities, it can also run dry safely and operate with on-demand systems without pressure-relief accessories.
Our Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps Provide:
- Flow and discharge up to 125 psi
- Pump rate as slow as 1 gallon per minute without frothing or separating the medium
- Higher tolerance of abrasive fluids
- Elevated safety when pumping flammable liquids
- Manufacturing processes in which exhaust fumes from diesel pumps are a hazard, such as in large warehouses
- Mining operations
- Applications where an external compressor air line is readily available at the same or higher pressure than the pumped fluid
- Refinery applications dealing with corrosive chemicals, viscous fluids, or slurry
- Glycol transfer in the oil and gas industry or for winter application at airports
- Transfer of inks and resins in pulp and paper applications