When it comes to tough jobs, the details are the real challenge. From fittings to hoses, Ironclad’s got the ancillary equipment you need to maintain a site — all in one place, from one trusted partner.
Industrial Spill Containment Berms
Capture liquids and prevent spills.
Our Industrial Spill Containment Berms Provide:
- 40 mil poly berms: These lightweight berms are easily transported with puncture-resistant ground cover for extra protection
- Coolguard berms: Heavy-duty woven material stands up to the toughest terrain
- Trackguard ground matting: Extra protection against unwanted punctures, durably designed to stand up to industrial chemicals
- Secondary containment for tanks, boxes, and pumps helps ensure environmental compliance through spill or drip containment
- Designed for agricultural, industrial, or commercial facilities that either use or transfer oil
- Suited for construction sites at or near storm sewers or drains to help prevent spillage of hazardous chemicals
Industrial Fittings and Hoses
The rent-ready tools you’re looking for.
We’ve got an impressive inventory of rent-ready products to support your jobs, from elbows and valves to hoses and fittings.
Our Industrial Fittings and Hoses Include:
- Lay-flat and rigid discharge hoses, 2″-12″ in diameter
- Flexible and durable suction hoses
- Suction tubes
- Additional fittings
Rent-ready and custom manifolds.
We boast a large inventory of ground manifolds, in the sizes and configurations to suit any project. Have a unique need? We can custom fabricate a manifold for your job.
Our Manifolds Provide:
- The efficient control of liquid path and flow
- Increased storage capacity via connected tanks
- Optimized use of filtration equipment when operated in a series or parallel configuration
- Hydraulic fracturing, plant turnaround work, or any job that requires a large amount of process water
- Environmental remediation, wastewater treatment work, or any job that requires liquid to be stored ahead of effluent treatment
A wide range of piping and the fittings to match for just about any project.
With nearly 500,000 linear feet of aluminum Victaulic ring-lock pipe, steel Bauer pipe, fusible High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) pipe ranging from 3″ to 18″ and fusion machines capable of fusing up to 36″ pipes, as well as all of the fittings to install almost any type of project, we have exactly what you need when you need it.
Our Temporary Piping Offering Includes:
- 500,000 linear feet of inventoried pipe, including Victaulic and ring-lock pipe, steel Bauer pipe, fusible High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) pipe
- Pipe sizes ranging from 3″ to 18″
- Fusion machines capable of fusing up to 36″ pipes
- Fittings for any and all install needs
- Pair with our pumps to draw water in from external sources or from our steel tanks
- Our ready-to-rent fusion machines can fuse HDPE pipes for a quick project setup
- Extend the capabilities of rental tanks, rental pumps, and accessories such as manifolds
- Valuable across industries and applications — from temporary irrigation to dust control — requiring the use of external process water
Move fluids across a street or sidewalk with ease.
Ironclad’s water bridges help transport fluids, handling high-capacity flows.
Our Water Bridges Provide:
- 4″ to 40″ in length
- 4,000 GPM flow capability
- Construction or industrial applications that require the transfer of water across busy vehicle or footpaths, such as sewer bypass and dewatering applications
- Work in conjunction with Ironclad’s pumps, pipes, and hoses on either end of road crossings
Where we work
We meet our clients when and where they need us. Where can we help solve problems?
Our Ironclad Promise
We’ll bring expert guidance and reliable equipment to your job site, helping you manage filtration needs and contaminated products.
We’ll do more than rent you equipment. We’ll visit your job site to make sure we recommend the best products to solve your challenges and build efficiencies.
Unlike the equipment you may have hiding in a warehouse, ours is annually tested and maintained to ensure performance on site.
Ironclad is your one-stop source for the ancillary tools you need to boost job efficiency.
Our tools support environmental remediation and increase reliability on site — minimizing potential accidents and boosting sustainability.