We’ll create and assemble a complete filtration system to safely meet your specific project’s needs and discharge requirements.
Sand Media Filters
Challenge dirty water.
Our Sand Media Filters Provide:
- Flow rates up to 1,000 GPM
- Removal of particle sizes down to 20 microns; can be enhanced with flocculants to remove even finer particles
- Automated backwash control — AC, DC, or solar-powered
- Sediment removal and filtration for construction and industrial applications
- Prefiltration in applications such as granular activated carbon, reverse osmosis, cartridge, or bag filtration and deionized water
- Groundwater remediation and stormwater runoff
- Boiler feed water, cooling water, and clarifier polishing
Space-saving design with continuous flow rates.
Ironclad’s bag filters boast a compact design that can be readily expanded with additional housing units and extra banks, creating simplicity and flexibility for your job’s process requirements.
Our Bag Filters Provide:
- 100 to 2,000 GPM flow rates; can achieve higher flow rates by hooking filters up in parallel
- Filtration for particle sizes ranging from one micron to 400-plus microns
- Individual valves to enable isolation
- Can manage multiple micron cuts in a single pass when used in series
- Isolate filters for easy changeouts — without flow disruptions
Where we work
We meet our clients when and where they need us. Where can we help solve problems?
Our Ironclad Promise
Our proprietary software solution, Envirotrack, creates real-time tracking for equipment, waste streams, and regulatory compliance — bringing ease and oversight to every job.
We’ll do more than rent you equipment. We’ll visit your job site to make sure we recommend the best products to solve your challenges and build efficiencies.
Our recommendations will prioritize compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
Our staff is always available to you, and we’ll mobilize support any time of day to suit your needs.
Sustainability is a priority at Ironclad — and we’ll bring innovative approaches to your job site to deliver the greenest approach whenever possible.
Non-Potable Water Storage And Treatment
Whether you’re preparing wastewater for discharge or reuse, you need two things: someplace to store it, and effective ways to filter out suspended solids.