Air Operated Diaphragm Pump
Powered by compressed air instead of an electric motor, this pump has a wide range of capabilities and cost-cutting benefits.
Air-Operated Diaphragm Pump
Transfer viscous fluids safely.
Ironclad’s AOD pumps are cost-effective and simply require an air supply. Versatile enough to transfer liquids of varying viscosities, it can also run dry safely and operate with on-demand systems without pressure-relief accessories.
Our Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps Provide:
- Flow and discharge up to 125 psi
- Pump rate as slow as 1 gallon per minute without frothing or separating the medium
- Higher tolerance of abrasive fluids
- Elevated safety when pumping flammable liquids
- Manufacturing processes in which exhaust fumes from diesel pumps are a hazard, such as in large warehouses
- Mining operations
- Applications where an external compressor air line is readily available at the same or higher pressure than the pumped fluid
- Refinery applications dealing with corrosive chemicals, viscous fluids, or slurry
- Glycol transfer in the oil and gas industry or for winter application at airports
- Transfer of inks and resins in pulp and paper applications
Spec Sheets (Download PDFs)See All Spec Sheets
We’re used to operating in the toughest industries with the strictest safety standards. That’s prepared us well as we grow our business and expand into new spaces. To put it simply: If an industry creates waste, IRONCLAD will have the solution.
Industry Solutions Offered:Petroleum Refineries Chemical Manufacturing Oil And Gas Exploration